Swagbucks

Search & Win

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Uh Oh. He's mobile.


As a mother of 2 boys. I now officially regret wanting our kids to do stuff early. Why is it viewed as a sign that your doing things right with your kids?  Just b/c my kid wasn't doing something by the "norm", does that really mean I'm doing something wrong. Can't I take into consideration the fact that my kids are stubborn (like me-thanks genetics for that one), or that their reflux kept them from wanting to be on their tummy?  

So here comes the second baby. With his Plagiocephaly and Torticollus, the stubborn little guy isn't letting either stop or even slow him down. He's ahead in so many things.... Add CRAWLING to that list now. Honestly I'm proud of the little booger. He is officially dangerous, let this be the public warning that trouble is actually coming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment