Swagbucks

Search & Win

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ABC's of me.

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: King Size
C. Chore you hate: raking leaves
D. Dogs: 2 dogs (1 great dane & 1 black lab)
E. Essential start to your day: going pee. Sorry it's true.
F. Favorite color: blue
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5' 8
I. Instruments: Does Recorder count?? That was a long time ago though.
J. Job title: Mom, Cook, maid, seamstress. But wouldn't change a thing.
K. Kids: 1 & 1/4 (we have an apple this week)
L. Live: Huntsville, AL
M. Mom’s name: Jenny
N. Nicknames: Jolly Green Giant, Cleanie, Momma
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 (1 when I had Hand, Foot and Mouth when I was little, & 1 with Will's birth.
P. Pet peeve: Rude people
Q. Quote from a movie: "Ogres are like Onions, we have layers"
R. Right or left handed: lefty
S. Siblings: 1 whole sister, 1 step sister
T. Time you wake up: somewhere between 6 and 7:30 am.
U. Underwear:
Victorias Secret (yes I counted 1 time after Michael made fun of me and have over 100 pair)
V. Vegetables you dislike: collard greens
W. What makes you run late: Will not listening.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, wrist, ankle, back, shoulder (no I'm not that accident prone, I swear)
Y. Yummy food you make: umm, might need to ask my husband
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Polar Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment