Swagbucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year. Same goals.

The title pretty much says it all. For 2 years I have made New Year resolutions and actually stuck to them. Kinda weird. So this year they are going to stay the same. And I'm putting them out here in print for all to read.

1)Lose weight. I know everyone says that as their #1 resolution, but I'm 23 pounds from my goal weight and by December 31, 2011 I want to be able to say. I'm a Weight Watchers lifetimer. I WILL DO IT.
2)Keep Couponing. It may seem a little silly handing over my stack of coupons at the register every week. But at the end of 2010. I had saved $2,976... Not including the coupons I used at Bed Bath and Beyond (which there were several).
3) I've gotta take you back to December 30th, 2008. That was the last day I went through a drive thru. It was Chick-Fil-A. Grilled chicken sandwich and french fries. I know most fast food have "healthier" options, but I'm gonna be straight with you. I would always go with the best intentions. Then get to that magic little box to order and poof out of my mouth rolls my old standby's that got me 105 pounds overweight. So for 2009 my New Years Resolution was to go 1 year without going through a drive thru... and I've stayed true to it. 2010 rolled around and I honestly don't need it anymore. Yes I do sometimes still get the cravings for a chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell or Chick-Fil-A nuggets... but I know I've gone this long.. I can make it through 1 more meal without it.

My only addition to these goals is:
To try and do more stuff just for me. I haven't figure out the specifics on this, but I'm thinking it's going to involve more girls nights out. Pedicures, clothes shopping for just me. Take more time for just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment