Swagbucks

Search & Win

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Swagbucks is awesome!

If you've looked at my blog, which I'm guessing you have, because your reading it right now. You might see a banner for Swagbucks. A friend turned me onto the site, and boy am I glad she did.

Just in case you guys don't know what it is, let me share a secret. It's totally free. When I say free, I mean I get free stuff... completely free, no spam mail, no catches, nothing.

It's actually pretty easy. If you sign up for Swagbucks, you can "Like" them on facebook.

Then instead of searching Google or Yahoo or Bing, search on swagbucks and you have a 1 in 6 chance of winning swagbucks. They also give out free swagcodes that you can redeem for swagbucks. The swagcodes that they hide on pages, in their blog sometimes involve scrambling words, or just looking. It's pretty easy. Plus if you did like them on facebook, they will alert you to when there is a code out there.

Here's the great part, when you earn enough swagbucks you can buy stuff. The best are giftcards to iTunes, Amazon, Starbucks, and a bunch of others. So far I've earned 50-60 dollars in giftcards for free. Which comes in handy for buying Christmas or Birthday presents!

If you guys aren't already doing swagbucks, click on the banner at the top of the page and sign up. It's super easy and who doesn't love FREE stuff!!!!

BTW, It's Superbowl Sunday! My prediction is Packers are going to win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment