Swagbucks

Search & Win

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day 2011.

Today has been a great day.

I woke up to an almost 3 year old munchkin climbing in bed, turning on the T.V. and watching Finding Nemo on at 6:30 in the morning. Then Michael came upstairs after eating his breakfast to get ready for work. Surprising me with a gift certificate for a massage at the YMCA! Which I've been pining over but couldn't bring myself to spend the money on myself.

Going to the gym, running a couple errands. Then home to eat lunch and let my mini valentine take a nap. 3 hours later!! (Score for me) We got to go outside and play for the first time in months and it was wonderful. 60+ degrees outside is perfect weather for February if you ask me.

Then DH gets home and we made dinner together, of my 5.00 Filet Mignon (2- 8ounce steaks), Roasted asparagus and baked potato. It was delicious and better than any restaurant steak to be found in the state of Alabama. The only steak that has ever come close to Michael's is Morton's Steakhouse.
For dessert we each got to choose a cookie that Will decorated yesterday.

Tomorrow we are going out on a date night, to The Melting Pot, where we will pay way to much to cook our own food. But we will be doing it minus Will. So it's worth it for the time to ourselves!!

All in all, a great Valentines day. No flowers or expensive overpriced chocolates a great dinner with my husband and munchkin. Hope you had a great Valentines too.

No comments:

Post a Comment