Swagbucks

Search & Win

Friday, February 25, 2011

Changes.

Yesterday was my Will's 3rd birthday. 2:05 pm on February 24, 2008, after 12 hours of natural labor that crazy little cutie pie entered our life and made us parents. It was the most surreal and frighteningly fantastic moment all bottled into one. I wouldn't change that moment for the world.... except..

To start over. My blog is going to officially be about my kids not just kid anymore.... Yep, we are pregnant and super excited. I went to the doctor Wednesday and sure enough... What made me laugh, is that the doctor walked in, looked at my chart and we started talking about when I stopped birth control... 1 week to be exact. So he laughs, turns to me, and says "Give me a high five", then proceeded to give me a high five for being super fertile. He cracks me up.

We waited to tell our parents until Will's birthday. His last present was a Big brother T-shirt, which he threw on the floor to move onto all the cool toys he got..Meaning my Mother in law picked up the t-shirt and read it. Watching their faces as they read the shirt and it sunk in... priceless. They were crying and laughing and hugging. We are so lucky to have parents that are so supportive and around to help!!

So we are going to have a pumpkin. Our due date is October 21 (ish). So if this one comes late, like Will did... Pumpkin!!

So here comes the twist, you all get to watch as my cravings come out and if you dare.. try the same recipes that this baby is going to want. Plus I'm pretty sure you guys are going to want to hang around to see what my hormones do to my husband...

Someone else had done this, and it just made me laugh. So just in case you didn't get it...
I'm Prego!!!! hehe. I know clever right... or stupid. Either way, it made me laugh, and apparently I've got a stupid sense of humor. So go with it, humor the pregnant girl for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment