Swagbucks

Search & Win

Monday, August 9, 2010

Another newbie.

I have now had to add another 3 ring binder to my kitchen... full of all the new recipes that I've found online, ripped out of magazines, and gotten in the mail. So tonight since we had fish on the menu, I thought I would flip through my binder and poof I found this recipe that I've had for a while, but never tried.... and wow am I sorry I hadn't tried it sooner.


Baked Tilapia with Corn and Tomatoes (makes 2 Fillets)
WW pts: 2 points per fillet package

2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
1 can (14.5 oz) Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with garlic
1/2 chopped onion
1/2 tsp dill weed
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cumin
2 Tilapia fillets, thawed
1/2 tsp pepper

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine corn, drained tomatoes, onion, dill, cumin and pepper in a small bowl. For each packet, lay two sheets of regular foil on top of each other. Place about 1/4 of mixture on the foil, then place tilapia on top, then top with 1/4 of mixture. Bring up short sides of foil packet and double fold the top. Place packets on baking sheets and bake for 20-30 minutes until the fish is flaky. Once the fillets are done, I put the contents of the packets on a bed of brown rice.

I also had some steamed broccoli. So our whole meal was 5 pts and it was really good. We will be keeping this recipe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment