Swagbucks

Search & Win

Friday, June 11, 2010

Paint.

The past few nights I haven't posted dinner recipes. Because we had the Bean Soup again. This time we added chicken and it was good, but I couldn't honestly tell a difference, I just know it added a little more protein into the dish.

For the past few months I have been wanting to repaint our dining room and living room. It's been the same Butter yellow color for 5+ years now... Well this week I bit the bullet... Last night Michael was nice enough to help me move the china cabinet, and tape off the dining room.

And today, between waking up and going to the gym, eating lunch and getting Will down for a nap. I have painted the entire dining room. I haven't even touched the living room. But hopefully that will all get done this weekend. With our temperatures expected to be in the 100's with heat index, we won't be spending a lot of time outside if at all possible. So now we just have to manage to do it all without looking and seeing a 2 year olds handprint in my nice fresh wet paint. (yes, already had to repaint 2 spots this morning because of "handprints").

Tonight we are going to a friends house for dinner. She is the one with the wonderful Cajun Creole Cookbook. If I'm remembering right, there is Red Beans and Rice on the menu. Meaning we are in for a great dinner, and great friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment