Swagbucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scrambled Eggs

We were gone all weekend, hence why I haven't posted in a few days. We were able to eat a bunch of leftovers last week, so that was great not having to cook for a few days. Before I get to the dinner of scrambled eggs. I have to celebrate, that I finally hit my 75 lbs gone mark. It's taken 2 years to get rid of that 75 lbs, but it's gone and I am having to set a new goal.... 4 lbs by my birthday. Which is like 4-5 weeks away... fingers crossed I'll get there.

So now for Scrambled eggs... MY VERSION.
Scrambled Eggs (WW 8 pts)
4 eggs
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup Red, Yellow Pepper diced.
2 cups fresh Spinach chopped
Cheddar Cheese
2 slices Canadian bacon, cubed

I sauteed the Peppers until they are softened. Then added the Spinach to cook down. Then added the canadian bacon. Saute those for 3 minutes. Then in a bowl, mix up the eggs and egg whites. Add egg whites to the pan of veggies.
Scramble the eggs with veggies like normal. When the eggs are still a moist, push to 1 side of pan and turn the heat down to low, add the cheese on top. Then add a few tsps of water on the bottom of the pan that doesn't have eggs. Put lid on top, to steam the cheese. It will melt the cheese and keep the eggs moist.

We had this with fruit (I had watermelon, b/c it's so good right now). And I had a Arnold's Sandwich Thin. A delicious breakfast for dinner!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Colleen! That is awesome! I have to tell you...your blog is one of my new favs. I love it!

    ReplyDelete