Swagbucks

Search & Win

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chicken Biscuit Cups.

This is how excited I am.... I actually went and took a picture of our little growing cantaloupe. Here it is. It's the size of a baseball right now, but I'm so looking forward to cutting it open when it's ready!!! Thank you for indulging my craziness. It's much appreciated.

Now onto dinner. Let me just say, these may seem simple, and they are, but they are so good. We haven't had them in a while, so I was secretly happy when my husband wanted to add them to our weekly menu!! I wish I could remember where I found this recipe so I could give due credit, but it's been a few years since I first found this recipe. So to whoever posted this recipe on the internet. Thank you. You have served our family well.

Chicken Biscuit Cups: Makes 12 cups.
WW pt. per cup: 5 pts. each up.

1 tube of biscuits (8 biscuits in a roll)
1 large can of chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 tablespoon Garlic Salt
1/2 tablespoon pepper
1/4 tsp parsley flakes
2/3 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a bowl combine all ingredients except the biscuits and mix well.
Cut 1/3 of each biscuit off and put in a pile to make the 4 additional cups. On a flat surface roll out the biscuits flat like a pancake. Place them into a cupcake pan pushing them down and leaving some up the sides to make the "cup". Then place 1 spoonful into each cup, making sure even amounts of chicken.

Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are golden brown.


We served them with salad and more fresh corn from my in-laws and 1 biscuit was plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment