Swagbucks

Search & Win

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pasta Soup.

We are fast becoming HUGE fans of Eat at home cooks. If you can't tell by the fact that 1/2 of our week has been recipes from her site!!! Tonight is no different. I of course took her recipe and tweaked it just a bit. But in the end, I think no matter what recipe you follow, this one would turn out yummy!!!

Now please don't laugh at the pasta that we used. I tried to get Will to eat some alphabets a while ago, and he wouldn't so I was left with almost a full package of Alphabets... so I used them instead of opening something else.

Here is her original recipe.


I added a can of Rotel and 4 cups of water to the recipe. It added a little spice to it, and made it a little "soupier".

I figured up the WW pts at 2 pts. per cup. My version made 10 cups of soup. And I'm looking forward to having it for leftovers this weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment