Swagbucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fajitas.

We had some left over chicken and tortillas and peppers.... So what else does all that go together and create... FAJITAS!!!!! I love the fresh veggie packed dinner. I definitely got my Weight Watchers 5 a day Fruits/Veggie Challenge in check today thanks to dinner.

Fajitas with Chicken (makes enough for 2 people)
WW Pts: 5 pts per serving

1/2 green pepper sliced
1 yellow bell pepper sliced
1 Onion sliced into strips.
Cumin
Cayenne Red Pepper
Pepper
Garlic powder
Leftover chicken or 1 chicken breast sliced.

I head a pan with a little bit of olive oil, then once it's hot, I throw all the veggies into the pan and let them cook, stirring occasionally. Then add the chicken. Once everything is cooked down. I sprinkle liberally with The spices, to get the right spice/heat that I'm craving.

I didn't add the points in for the extras that I build the fajitas. I usually serve it with Lettuce (shredded), tomato (diced). Whole wheat tortillas, guacamole and fat free sour cream and salsa.

Now I get to go cut some watermelon!!! Has anyone else noticed how unbelievably sweet the watermelons actually ALL the fruit this summer has been. Will and I have eaten a whole garden full of watermelons this year! Guess there is worse things that my boy could be wanting more of, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment