Swagbucks

Search & Win

Monday, July 12, 2010

Ramblings.

Ever have those days where you feel like your rambling through the day, just waiting for it to end. Today is one of those for me. Not for any specific reason, just one of those monotonous mondays I guess.

After playing around look at others blogs and their blog list. I found this blog: Nesting Place their tag line made me stop and think. It's so true, but so easily forgotten. So for this week (maybe for life). It's going to be my new mantra except I'm going to personalize it:

You don't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

There are so many times throughout almost every single day that I have a negative thought about something in my life. Now sometimes it's deserved (like spraining your ankle-uhh). But if I think about how many times in my life I've heard "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", or "imperfections are what make it unique"... Never actually applying that to myself. So that negative record that has been repeating itself in my brain for the past -ohhhh- 14 years or more... I think it's getting worn out. Time for change. Time for a more positive approach.. who knows it might eventually stick.

Do you have a favorite mantra that you would share??


No comments:

Post a Comment