Swagbucks

Search & Win

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hoisin Chicken.

This was a crock pot recipe that I was going to make, until I dropped and chipped the lid to my little old crock pot, so instead I had to improvise and put the chicken into the oven. The flavor was great and falling off the bone. Oh and it was another Eatathomecooks.com recipe.

Hoisin Chicken
WW pts: 4 pts per piece

4-6 Chicken breast (I used Chicken Thighs b/c we got some on sale)
1/4 cup chicken broth, fat free
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Soy Sauce (I used Low sodium)
1/4 Hoisin Sauce

In her recipe: Place chicken in crock pot and mix sauce in small bowl, pour over chicken and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.

I had to improvise, and just put the chicken in a baking dish, poured sauce over chicken, covered with foil, and baked in oven at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.

We had it with Brown rice and frozen teriyaki vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment